Endowment – Grants
The Hispanic 100, a Dallas / Fort Worth-based network of Latina leaders, is accepting applications for its Spring grant cycle.
The Hispanic 100 serves as a catalyst for increased participation of Hispanic women in employment, procurement and social issues.
We are committed to creating positive change in the community by empowering charitable organizations through the Hispanic 100 Advised Fund.
The Hispanic 100 provides grants to eligible Dallas-area non-profits that meet the following criteria and requirements:
- 501c3 organization that mirrors the mission of Hispanic 100 and primarily serves low and moderate income persons
- Funding restricted to initiatives addressing the needs of Hispanic women and girls in the DFW area
- Must provide a written assessment of the funded initiative and the impact to the Hispanic 100
- Must attend a Hispanic 100 general membership meeting to provide a brief overview of organization and utilization of award funds
- Include the Hispanic 100 logo on applicable marketing collateral or organization’s website recognizing H100 as a supporter
Endowment Grant Application
Please submit your grant application and required documents by 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications or those that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified.
Any questions about the Hispanic 100 grant can be directed to email@example.com