2018 Grant Request Application
The Hispanic 100, a Dallas / Fort Worth-based network of Latina leaders, is accepting applications for its Spring grant cycle as of April 1, 2018.
- 501c3 organization that mirrors the mission of Hispanic 100 and primarily serves low and moderate income persons
- Funding restricted to initiatives addressing the needs of Hispanic women and girls in the DFW area
- Must provide a written assessment of the funded initiative and the impact to the Hispanic 100
- Must attend a Hispanic 100 general membership meeting to provide a brief overview of organization and utilization of award funds
- Include the Hispanic 100 logo on applicable marketing collateral or organization’s website recognizing H100 as a supporter
How To Apply
All grant requests must be submitted through our Online Application below. Those proposals meeting specific guidelines, and further the strategic goals and objectives of Hispanic 100, will be considered for funding.
Please submit your grant application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications or those that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified.
Applications will be accepted through May 31, 2018. Awardees will be notified by July 01, 2018.
Grant Award Range
$500 – $2,500